Saturday, January 26, 2013

Handbag Essentials


Sometimes I feel like my entire life is in my handbag; yes, I realize how dramatic that sounds, but it is so true! Half of the time I feel like my handbag could be used as an overnight bag because I have so much in it. The other half I feel like I forgot to put an essential item in my purse. Today I am going to share with you the 12 purse essentials, Southern or not, that every girl should have in their handbag. 
Always keep a wallet in your handbag with identification and cash in it. Love this Kate Spade Wallet!

Phone

Sunglasses

A compact mirror always comes in handy

Hand Sanitizer & Lotion are great to have on hand, especially during those winter months


Pen and Paper. You never know when you might need to write something down
Nail File
Lip gloss or Lipstick, perfect for a quick touch up
A touch of Blush for when you're on the go
Breath Freshener (mint, gum, spray, etc.)
Always keep some water in your handbag. How cute are the Lilly Pulitzer water bottles!
Last but not least, a picture of your loved ones

2 comments:

  1. Just amazing!!!!! These designs are specific and i am such a lot enamored withe these handbags. i do not know why but I'm having imagination of various cartoon characters in these bags and i am such a lot liking it. I'm always probing for new design bags, I'm so glad that I've found your post. Thanks for sharing.
    coach handbags

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am so happy to hear that you found my blog and enjoyed this post!

      Delete