Thursday, April 18, 2013

Beautiful Skin

It’s almost time to sit pool/beach side with a book, a drink, lounge on your favorite beach towel and take in some summer sun! I love the summer and I love getting a tan just as much as the next person, but I have no desire to look like an alligator handbag when I get older! So this summer when you are having fun in the sun remember to wear some sun protection or else your skin might look like an alligator handbag down the road. Remember you want beautiful skin for life and here are some great sunscreen products you can use this summer. 
Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral SPF 30, outstanding everyday face sunscreen
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Age Shield Sunblock; great for mature skin
Clarins UV Plus Day Screen, goes on smooth and leave a wonderful finish to apply makeup
Colorscience Pro Sunforgettable Brush, great to brush on and apply over makeup
Aveeno Sunscreen products {my personal favorite}

No comments:

Post a Comment