Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Favorite Mascaras

I am an avid connoisseur of mascara! I have blonde hair so of course that means I have light eyelashes, I use mascara on a daily bases. I love the mascara, it highlights ones eyes, can add drama to your outfit, and you can play your appearance up or down depending on how you apply it. I have experimented with multiple kinds of mascaras; I am always on the lookout for one that doesn’t clump, easy to remove, and goes one evenly. In my search for the perfect mascara over the years I have come across a few that have become my favorites! I have decided to share with you a few mascaras that you will absolutely fall in love with! Click on the name of the mascara for the website.
Dior 'Diorshow' Mascara - lashes are thickened, lengthened, and curved; a very glamorous look
Too Faced Size Queen Mascara - lashes are long, thick, defined, curled, and appear to have a layered effect after just one coat 
Fresh Supernova Mascara - defines, thickens, extends, and curls lashes; also gives eyelashes a glossy black finish
Bobbi Brown Everything Mascara - great for everyday wear, lengthens, defines, and thickens

No comments:

Post a Comment