Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Happy National Bow Tie Day

Not only is today the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington but it is also National Bow Tie Day! I know what you are thinking and the answer is yes, there is such a thing as National Bow Tie Day and yes, it is pretty awesome. In the South, as y’all know, bow ties are pretty easy to spot. A Southern Gentleman tends to sport a bow tie to the horse races, church, formal dinners, parties, weddings, black tie affairs, and sometime just because; so basically anytime one can wear a bow tie you will spot a Southern Gentleman wearing one. Speaking as a Southern Belle, bow ties are a definite plus in my book, they are just so timeless and attractive. In honor of National Bow Tie Day here are a few of my favorite bow ties by Southern brands and designers. Click on the name of the bow tie located below the image for the link. To learn how to tie a bow tie check out How To Tie One On!

Tie On A Bow Tie!

8 comments:

  1. I definitely rocked my Pong bow tonight at dinner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can never go wrong with a Vineyard Vines beer pong bow tie to celebrate National Bow Tie Day!

      Delete
  2. There is really just nothing cuter than a boy in a bow tie! ;)
    I think I might just have to add this to my list of all-time favorite holidays!

    xx,
    j. parker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, a guy just looks so attractive in a bow tie!

      Delete
  3. This post is so cute!i like the ones on the jar.

    Harian x. Littlecoldcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the ones on the mason jars are great! I love Volunteer Traditions products!

      Delete
  4. love a good bow tie on a guy!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree! I'm sucker for a guy wearing a nice bow tie!

      Delete